At Preferred Settlement, We Handle Everything From The Simple To The Most Complex.
Regardless of the size or the complexity of the transaction, our commercial real estate division has the knowledge and expertise to handle any commercial real estate closing. We combine the practical experience of our team, together with the backing of the country’s largest and strongest underwriters to provide a clear path to closing.
Our in-house attorney brings more than 20 years of experience in commercial real estate law to our operation. During his tenure, our in-house attorney has specialized in the areas of commercial real estate law and general business transactions, and has received numerous awards and accolades from his peers and professional organizations.
Examples of some of the transactions that our in-house attorney and staff have experience with include:
- The acquisition and financing of various apartment and multifamily housing projects in various counties throughout the State of Florida;
- The acquisition and financing of multiple tenant high rise office buildings in the State of Florida;
- Acquisition and financing of assisted living facilities;
- Acquisition and development of vacant land projects;
- Acquisition and financing of NNN leases;
- Restaurant acquisitions and financing;
- Warehousing and easements rights;
- Negotiate, draft and prepare sophisticated commercial sale and purchase agreements;
- Commercial leasing;
- Complex bond financing;
- Prepare and submit single and multiphase condominium filings with the Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums and Mobile Homes.
Preferred Settlement is widely recognized for its ability to complete complex real estate transactions, and achieve client success when the stakes are high.